£18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Content Writer - Online Retail
£18,000 - £21,000 + benefits
Our client is a successful and growing online business who seeks the brightest to work in an entrepreneurial environment to deliver exceptional results. Sitting in the Marketing Team, this role offers an excellent opportunity for a bright, self-starter & hardworking individual join this growing team.
Based at their Telford Head Office, the successful candidate will be an experienced copywriter to write, edit and proofread copy for all areas of the business.
Content Writer - The Role
- Develop an overall content strategy in line with business objectives
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy across all marketing platforms
- This includes: Website, Email, Adverts, Product Packaging, Blog
- Analyse, Review & Report on effectiveness of content to maximise results
- Maintaining our tone of voice consistently across multiple sites
- Managing multiple projects being able to switch back & forth seamlessly
- Working closely with the wider business to develop copy to support the business goals
- Uploading content to our CMS system
Content Writer - The Person
- Previous professional writing / copywriter experience
- Experience writing buyers/advice guides
- Experience writing ecommerce product/category descriptions
- Demonstrate a passion for writing
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Natural flair for words with a good vocabulary
- Ability to turn sometimes complex technical content into easily understood and engaging copy
- Experience of copywriting for SEO
- Magento, Wordpress or similar CMS experience
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.