Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£17000 - £19000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Conference & Events Sales Co-Ordinator
up to £19,000
Our Client has a fantastic, new and exciting position for an exceptional Conference & Events Sales Coordinator to join the team! This is a very fast paced environment and they are seeking someone who is very ambitious and sales driven
- The Conference & Events Sales Coordinator will primarily assist the Conference & Events Sales Manager by responding professionally to enquiries, encouraging and undertaking show rounds of the venue and its facilities.
- The Conference & Events Sales Coordinator will be required to undertake pro-active sales activity, including making outgoing calls to prospective customers.
- The Conference & Events Sales Coordinator prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, including production of documentation in the form of contracts for converted enquiries.
- The Conference & Events Sales Coordinator must liaise between other departments and the client to provide solutions and services most suitable to a client's requirements.
- The Conference & Events Sales Coordinator will communicate the client's requirements to every relevant department by distributing event documentation and following up with regular operations meetings.
- The Conference & Events Sales Coordinator will manage payment schedules for each client in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of booking.
- The Conference & Events Sales Coordinator should possess excellent communication skills.
- The Conference & Events Sales Coordinator will be required to assist the Operations Team where necessary with "on the day" support.
The ideal Candidate:
- A friendly, confident and approachable manor.
- Previous experience of Event Sales within a Conference & Banqueting environment.
- Operational experience of events within a Conference & Banqueting environment would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills in both written and oral communication.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure.
- Computer literate with experience of the Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team when required.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.