City of Westminster, London
£28000 - £32000 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 1 month ago
Concession Store Manager - Premium Retail
Oxford Street - London
c£30,000 + commission + bonus + benefits
This luxury homewears retailer is seeking to appoint a Concession Manager to lead a small team based in a beautiful concession within Selfridges providing a hand-picked selection of luxury homewear brands.
Concession Store Manager - The Role:
- Managing all aspects of the concession's operations with a focus on improving sales, maximising profitability and delivering KPI's
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing an enjoyable shopping experience, whilst developing and motivating individuals in your team
- Ensuring product merchandising is carried out appropriately
- Accurate compilation of sales reports for Head Office
- Effective stockroom management, ensuring effective replenishment and stock control procedure
- Supporting with the recruitment, training and retention of the retail team
Concession Store Manager - The Person:
- Leadership experience in a customer focused retail environment is essential
- Great communication with proven team management and inter-personal skills, including strong organisation and co-ordination skills
- A passion for luxury retail and desire to build a long-term career within this industry
- Ability to be flexible as you may be required to work weekends, weekdays or peak trade times
- A passion for homewares or interiors would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a highly supportive brand that is continuing to grow. This would suit a current concession manager / store manager or an assistant manager / deputy manager / supervisor looking to further their career. Whilst a homewears background may be beneficial full product training will be given and it provides an ideal opportunity to gain experience within a new sector.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.