£18000 - £20000 per annum + benefits
24 days ago
£18,000 - £20,000 + benefits
Our client is seeking to appoint a Compliance Assistant / Compliance Officer to join their team at their Head Office in Stevenage.
Compliance Assistant - The Role
- Maintenance of all records relating to the following: Anti-Money Laundering, fraud and relevant bodies requests
- Preparation of risk assessments
- Conducting monitoring activity, investigating and reporting accordingly
- Assisting in developing policies and procedures to be adhered to internally
- Dealing with queries relating to money laundering and governing bodies compliance requests
- Supporting the goals of the Compliance department
Compliance Assistant - The Person
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to report and feedback complex information at a high level
- Strong team player with a can-do approach and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed.
- Strong planning & organisational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager