Isle of Wight, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, benefits and temporary live in.
about 1 month ago
Iale of Wight
40-45k + 15% bonus and benefits (Temporary live in accommodation available)
We are currently working alongside a premium holiday resorts brand who are seeking an analytical and commercially aware candidate to help them grow sales profitably as well as managing and growing the capabilities of their customer facing teams. In this demanding and exciting role you will be a key member of our park management team.
Area of focus for the role will be developing, coaching and improving the performance of the Retail, Leisure, Activities and F&B teams on site, with the aim of growing the commercial success of the site. You will have an eye for spotting commercial opportunities and displaying the levels of leadership needed to maximise them.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver KPIs and annual profit targets in our Retail, Leisure, Activities and Food and Beverage operations through smart budget planning, an eye for commercial opportunities and leadership skills that motivate your teams to deliver
- Support the delivery of our outstanding guest experience by providing strong leadership and motivation to permanent and seasonal staff (approximately 100 during summer months)
- Make decisions on team structures, role definitions, recruitment, training and disciplinary matters.
- Develop close working relationships with the General Manager, Group Commercial Manager and other areas of the business
- Be responsible for health and safety, ensuring the business meets its statutory obligations and that all team members receive relevant training.
In return you will enjoy a 15% quarterly bonus scheme, private medical health cash plan, life assurance, discounts on holidays and other great benefits.
What we are looking for in the successful candidates:
- To be commercially focused with experience of delivering both short and long term profits - with the customer experience remaining central
- Ideally have worked in the holiday park sector
- A proven track record in managing, leading and developing teams
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- The ability to work under pressure and solve problems
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to engage colleagues so that new strategies are successfully implemented
- To be hands-on, self-motivated and ambitious, as well as having a large helping of common sense and a sense of humour.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV and cover letter outlining your experience through the applicable links.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.