£20000 - £23000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Complaints Handler - Consumer Finance
London - Victoria
c£23,000 + benefits
This leading consumer financial services company are seeking to appoint an experienced Complaints Handler / Compliance Assistant to join their team at their UK Head Office in Victoria.
Complaints Handler - The Role
- The post holder will be responsible for managing complaints and additional compliance duties.
- To be an effective communicator and ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner and customers are kept information throughout the complaint process.
- To manage the resolution of customer complaints, written or verbal, are managed in line with required deadlines and FCA requirements.
- To ensure complaints are managed appropriately and that robust systems are in place. To be the first point of contact for all customer related issues.
- To liaise with the customers on a weekly basis and report on the level of customer complaint resolutions.
- To be the main point of contact for customers receiving services, maximising customer satisfaction and ensuring full communication at all times.
- To provide complaint trends and communicate lessons learnt to the Branch Manager and Business Partner, so service levels can be improved.
Complaints Handler - The Person
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA complaint handling rules
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory standards and expectations applying to systems, controls and risk management
- Strong planning & organisational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to co-ordinate a number of competing priorities, maintaining accurate & timely communication
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.