Up to £22000 per annum + + benefits
13 days ago
£22,000 Plus benefits
Immediate Start Available
Parker Technical Services is a property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated Building and Facilities Management Services.
· We are seeking an experienced and motivated Commercial Administrator (Billing) to join the business.
· Key aspects of the role are:
· Working as part of the Commercial Billing Team, principal duties include processing and invoicing jobs at completed stage. Part of the role includes problem solving to ensure we are resolving outstanding issues on completed jobs in order to invoice accordingly.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Ensure WIP is kept up to date and all invoicing done in a correct and timely manner.
· Liaise with Internal and External customers, building relationships and identifying and meeting business requirements, providing an excellent level of customer service.
· Maintaining Electronic copies of paper documents.
· General administration within the wider Facilities Services team.
· Work and ensure all tasks completed accurately in a timely, efficient manner.
· Working within a culture of continuous improvement, identifying and implementing process improvements to drive effectiveness.
· Creating reports, providing information to management, identify problems within systems and processes and working to actively manage and resolve them.
Qualities and Skills we are looking for:
· Experience in a similar billing role.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
· Organised and efficient with an ability to manage and prioritise a variety of tasks is essential.
· A genuine willingness to learn.
· Good computer literacy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader with exciting plans for the future. In exchange for your skills and experience we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!