£20000 - £24000 per annum + bonus + benefits
8 months ago
£20,000 - £24,000 +Bonus + Benefits
To be a successful Cluster Manager for this retailer you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be responsible for 2 - 4 stores so therefore a driving license is essential for this role.
Cluster Manager - the role:
- Driving sales to ensure store profitability
- Ensuring excellent customer service is offered
- Motivating the team to achieve results
- Training and development of the team
- Health and safety of the branch, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Recruitment and selection of new staff members
- Driving store KPI's, ensuring they are achieved
Cluster Manager - the person:
- You will have proven management experience within the retail industry
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting to change
- An ability to maximise sales
You will be a current Dual Site Manager / Store Manager or an experienced Assistant Manager who is looking for a new challenge working within the retail sector.
To apply to this exciting opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.