£23000 - £26000 per annum + plus £7k OTE
4 months ago
Salary £23,000 - £26,000 per annum plus bonus
My client is one of the leading Health Club brands in the UK. I am looking for an enthusiastic Club Manager to join this premium brand based in Bath.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Manager who is currently working within the Health and Fitness industry. You will need to be business minded with a huge passion for customer service, sales and fitness!
- Ensure all KPI's are achieved
- Ensure excellent customer service is offered and maintained.
- Develop relationships with members, prospects and corporate businesses to ensure constant flow of new business into the club.
- To lead from the front and be an integral part of all aspects of the role including outreach and adhere to company processes.
- Support and work with the marketing strategies and initiatives throughout the club.
- Conduct tours with prospective members and ensure their needs are matched
- Communicate effectively in the workplace including participating in club meetings and events
- Ensure health & safety is managed correctly.
- Complete the staffing rota.
- Train all new members of the team and create an ongoing training plan.
- Previous experience of working in sales.
- KPI aware and driven.
- Confident and professional.
- Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment.
- Energy, drive and a positive can do attitude.
- Coaching and feedback skills.
If you are interested in working for a leading health and fitness brand who truly value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.