£8.00 - £8.20 per hour + bonus
7 months ago
Chef - Shrewsbury
Up to £8.20 per hour + £100 weekly bonus potential
45 hours per week
My client, a busy, family-orientated pub just outside of Shrewsbury town centre, is looking for a Chef to join their experienced kitchen team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar position working in small team to produce a variety of pub classics, bar meals and Sunday roasts.
- To work towards a weekly food sales target.
- To be responsible for providing the highest quality food at the appropriate times and in the required quantities.
- To be responsible for the maintenance and hygiene of all kitchen equipment.
- To prepare, cook and present food to the required Company standards, whilst adhering to the approved recipes, ensuring correct cooking methods are followed at all times.
- To comply with current Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations and Company Health and Safety policy including COSHH and food handling procedures.
- To ensure that food is stored correctly and stock rotation procedures are followed at all times.
- To ensure that daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules are adhered to according to company procedures.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a kitchen environment, working across all sections including grill
- Organised, hard working and cope well under pressure
- Good communication skills and able to interact well with front of house staff
- Ideally holds Level 2 Food Hygiene
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.