North Wales, Wales
£16000 - £24000 per annum + potential live in
6 months ago
Chef Roles - Junior Sous Chef. Chef De Partie. Breakfast Chef
Salary £16,000 - £24,000 per annum.
We are looking for experienced and passionate chefs for a privately-owned high-profile 4 Star Country House hotel with two extremely busy Restaurants and one AA Rosette. Hosting a large variety of special occasions such as weddings, corporate events, celebrations etc. The hotel is uniquely located alongside the Snowdonia National Park.
- You will be responsible for creating fresh modern cuisine using only the finest available seasonal ingredients for all of the hotels F&B outlets which include our award-winning Restaurant and Brasserie and all of our banqueting requirements.
- You will also have the opportunity to contribute ideas towards new menus.
- Up-to-date food hygiene and NVQ or BTEC Certificates
- Min 2 years' previous experience in a busy, similar environment
- Experience working with fresh food
- Friendly and approachable with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Discounted room rate for you and your family
- Discounts on Spa
- Discounts on Restaurant
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Share of gratuities
- Live in may be available
If you are interested in working for a unique Country hotel in a beautiful location who truly value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.