Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Up to £9 per hour + Benefits
4 months ago
Chef - Middlesbrough
£9 per hour
Full Time - 40 hours per week
Our client, a trusted chain of family owned garden centres, are currently looking for a full time permanent chef in their busy restaurant based in Middlesbrough.
They are looking for a person with a passion and flair for the restaurant and catering industry.
This is a very hands on role so you will be proactive, highly motivated, organised and results driven with good communication skills.
You will be working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment so experience in a similar role in a similar environment is essential.
A good working knowledge of till systems is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
Chef - The responsibilities:
- Prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently to a high standard
- Work safely around the kitchen equipment
- Maintain accurate food ordering and stock levels
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy at all times
- Monitor portion size and waste
Chef - Skills needed:
- Excellent communications skills and able to work as part of a team
- Professionalism and reliability
- Good time management
- Level 2 basic food hygiene
- Be able to cover shifts and be able to adapt to both kitchen and front of house when needed.
Chef - Benefits:
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependant on previous experience.
- Work life balance, the working hours for chefs mean no evening work or split shifts are required.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click the links below, attaching your CV and Cover Letter. We look forward to receiving your application!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.