Up to £23000 per annum + excellent benefits
23 days ago
Chef - Casual Dining
£23,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a Chef to join the team within the main onsite restaurant, working with the rest of the team to deliver exceptional food quality whilst achieving targets and KPI's. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Chef within a high-volume branded restaurant or pub environment, plus excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering high quality service.
- Monitor stock levels, communicating with Head Chef to ensure stock levels are maintained and carrying out stock takes when required.
- Ensure that the standards of cooking, presentation and service are implemented to standard operating guidelines and food hygiene practices.
- Ensure that the food diary is completed correctly by self & team - e.g. cleaning schedules
- Set, monitor and maintain appropriate opening and closing procedures, including cleaning rotas.
- Work in other park food outlets as & when required.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!