Manchester, Greater Manchester
£7.05 - £7.50 per hour + Benefits
8 months ago
Part Time and Full Time Roles Available!
My client is currently looking for a customer facing Cash Office Clerk for a furniture store based in Manchester. You will be savvy with excel and have a good understanding of maths/accounting to reconcile sales, banking, petty cash and cheques- As well as be confident dealing with customer purchases.
*Handling cash and managing excel sheets
* Balance daily cash/card receipts and complete all related documentation
* Cover Petty Cash management
* To carry out additional responsibilities when requested by Management
* Assist the Cash Office Team Leader with adhoc duties on a when needed basis.
* Perform any other duties related to the cash office
* Banking duties
* To ensure that all relevant paperwork, i.e. invoices/ delivery notes are completed correctly.
* To enter data into the computer and where necessary provide reports for the depot
Skills & Qualifications required:
* Cash Handling experience preferred
* Excel skills up to formula level (Essential)
* Good communication skills
* IT skills
* Confident with customers
* Well organised
If this Cash Office Clerk position sounds like you, then please apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here