£21000 - £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary up to £21,000 + benefits
We are currently seeking a superstar Café Manager in Dorking. As Cafe Manager, you will be directly responsible for and leading a team in the strategic and day-to-day running of the café.
Cafe Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Manage staffing levels to ensure, coordinating an effective staff rota, identifying shortfalls and recruiting as appropriate.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality customer service
- Oversee stock management including monitoring wastage and discounting to achieve maximum margin potential.
- Manage the merchandising, pricing and display of all goods, maintaining the highest of standards.
- Contribute to the preparation and management of progressive yearly budgets.
- Fulfil all till operations, cash handling and banking procedures.
- Make sure all staff within the Café have completed the departmental Health and Safety induction prior to joining.
Cafe Manager - Skills & Experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in hospitality for a minimum of two years at management level.
- Eager to support and contribute to the wider team.
- Energy, pace and passion.
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Certified Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety (desirable).
Cafe Manager- benefits
- 31 Days annual leave.
- 20% employee discount after three months.
- 50% discount in the Café whilst working
- Alternate weekend working only.
- No split shifts
- Auto enrolment pension after three months.
- Free Parking.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique and prestigious family organisation, if you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.