£20000.00 - £25000 per annum + Great Benefits
about 1 month ago
Blair Atholl, Perthshire, Scotland
Salary £20,000-£25,000 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits
Are you a Butcher looking to join an award winning team? This is a fantastic opportunity to join this prestigious retailers Butchery operation and Retail counter. Responsible for supporting Butchery sales and profit by working closely with the team and customers, ensuring that we continue to provide the highest standards in customer service. You will be customer driven, organised and be an excellent communicator. This is a permanent role offering full time hours.
As a skilled Butcher you will have good product knowledge, cutting and preparation skills, and offer high standards of customer service. You will be able to prepare orders to customer's needs and have a good understanding of stock control processes and procedures as well as excellent technical knife skills and knowledge of meat cuts in butchering.
With a passion for luxury produce, we offer our customers locally sourced meat, either pre-prepared or butchered to order.
Who we need:
- Ensure the customer service you provide is of the highest standards at all times
- Support the Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Be a role model for the brand with our personal presentation standards
- Maintain store visual standards in cleaning duties and merchandising
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury brand in every way
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career progression and learning and development opportunities
- Work life balance
- Being a part of a company whose values will give you a standard to aspire to and underpin who we are as a company and a community.
- Temporary accommodation
Please apply by enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.