Belfast, County Antrim
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Business Development Manager
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits
My client is at the forefront of Fitness equipment innovation and I am looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join this brand on their journey to become the market leader.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales / Business Development Manager who is currently working within the Health and Fitness industry. You will need to be a business minded Manager with a huge passion for sales and fitness!
- Manage and develop relationships with current and new clients (various businesses including independent and commercial gyms, sports clubs, hotels, schools, universities, colleges, companies etc).
- Develop business opportunities and exploit market potential.
- Identify potential accounts to be developed strategically.
- Provide expert fitness product and facility advice to suit client specific requirements.
- Attend seminars and workshops building relationships with coaches and other prospective clients.
- Develop and lead the sales team through continuous coaching, maximizing performance, people development and engagement.
- Write tenders and proposals.
- Exceed sales targets.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure the sales team have the content required to present the business and concepts in an effective and brand consistent way.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in sales management/business development management ideally within the fitness industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the fitness industry.
- KPI aware and driven.
- You must be strong at developing relationships and have a track record of consistently over achieving targets.
- Commercially driven with an appetite to drive the business.
- Excellent people management skills with a focus on setting and adhering to processes.
- Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment.
- Energy, and a positive can do attitude.
If you are interested in working for a leading health and fitness brand who truly value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.