Solihull, West Midlands
£19000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Business Development Manager - Luxury Tailoring Own Brand
Solihull - West Midlands
£19,000 to £24,000 per annum + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
My client is luxury tailoring and ready to wear own brand that's looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join this premium brand based in their Solihull store.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about menswear; especially tailoring in the luxury sector and wants to progress their career further.
The environment is dynamic, and customer focused, we are looking for someone who is intelligent, articulate, proactive, charismatic and ambitious.
Business Development Manager - Key Duties:
- Travelling the local to meet clients
- Identifying Leads and Creating New Business
- Communicating to Prospective clients
- Representing the Brand when outside of the Store
- Meeting targets, controlling budgets
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ordering process
- Organisation of appointment diary
- Building Local knowledge and client base
Business Development Manager - Experience required:
- Retail experience is essential
- Worked within a clothing environment, or within a luxury brand.
- A full clean driving license is essential
- Experience in driving sales
- A keen interest in the luxury sector
- A general knowledge of the local area
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure.
Assistant Manager - The Benefits:
- Salary: 19 - 24K with an annual bonus if sales targets are hit
- An annual uniform (clothing allowance) is provided free.
- 28 weeks holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Workplace pension (Auto enrolment)
Our client is growing company with opportunities for a long term and progressive career. if you are interested and have what it takes to flourish in this role then please apply today with cv and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.