£18000 - £21000 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
Business Development Executive
£18,000 to £21,000 per annum
24hr contract, Flexible Hours
C2 Recruitment is a leading independent recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent positions for the UK's top retail brands. Established in 2008, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together since the day we started. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our UK team.
Your job as a business development executive is to identify sales leads, pitch our services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new and current contacts. This role revolves around good communication, confidence and excellent account management.
You will be comfortable in gaining new clients by introducing C2 Recruitment through active Business Development and to take responsibility for driving sales within the office.;
- Act as an ambassador for Business Development within the business.
- To make sure we are servicing our current clients to the best of our ability, managing their satisfaction levels through exceptional account management.
- Develop business for all divisions; Retail, Hospitality & Head Office.
- Following up on new leads and lead generation
- Continue to re-establish relationships with previous companies to try and win back lost business.
- Negotiate terms of business with clients before passing roles onto consultants.
- Actively follow up on Terms of Business to ensure they are received and up to date.
- Supporting Commercial Manager with the commercial aspects of the business and growing the client base. This can involve attending meetings, client relationship, PSL proposals etc.
- Train new consultants on Business Development inline with business expectations.
- Coaching consultants within C2 to business develop
- Responsible for agreeing company Terms & Conditions for own business development and ensuring these are returned before passing vacancies to consultants.
- Other duties may be requested as and when required to support the business growth.
What's on Offer?
We are passionate about your career progression and love to promote from within.
With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure that is second to none you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
- Competitive basic salary + market leading commission/bonus structure
- No weekend work
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home
- Unrivalled career progression
- Excellent training (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to join and work with one of the best independent names in the industry
- Additional benefits (monthly incentives, team events, pension plan and much more!)
If you are interested in joining our fantastic team at C2 Recruitment please apply today enclosing your CV and covering letter……..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.