Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000 - £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits
6 months ago
Birmingham - New opening!
Salary 22-25k + bonus and excellent benefits
We are currently seeking a superstar manager to support with the re-opening of a recently refurbished restaurant and bar in Birmingham. Following a £3 million investment, this venue will serve exceptional food and drink, whilst also offering boutique space for private events.
Working alongside the Restaurant Manager and Head Chef, this role will report in to the General Manager but will oversee the entire front of house operation delivering the highest levels of customer service.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To oversee all Breakfast Operations including Front of House and Kitchen team
- To lead the Breakfast team and oversee all aspects of team development, training, recruitment, employee relations, motivating and engage staff.
- To adopt a pleasant, professional and positive manner with customers, anticipating their needs, and handle customer complaints in line with company policy.
- To train and develop a high performing guest focused team
- and maximise sales opportunities
- Purchase / order departmental supplies, carry out monthly stocktakes and action any discrepancies in line with company standards
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience at Supervisor Level as a minimum
- Previous experience working in F&B or Hotel environment
- Previous involvement in performance reviews, training, dealing with HR issues, recruitment and creating staff rotas.
- Experience in dealing with stock control
With this role managing the breakfast trade, you must be able to work morning shifts in line with Breakfast operation approx. 5.00am- 13.00pm
This is a great opportunity to be part of a truly special refurbishment. If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through the links in the advert.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.