Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Up to £25500 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Branch Manager - Retail Site
£25,500 per annum plus bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Market Harborough for an experienced Retail Branch Manager, our client will most certainly offer variety to your day to day role.
Your role will be ensuring the day to day operational management of the site. You will maximize revenues, customer satisfaction, and people development and ensure a safe and fun environment for all. Key areas of emphasis will be revenue generation, financial controls, demand creation & utilization, cost control and development of the team to deliver outstanding customer service.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To achieve 100% and above of targets set individually and across the stores as outlined by the Area Manager.
- To pro-actively contribute to the store success through innovative ideas & Customer Focus.
- To ensure that all areas of the store & team adherence to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures.
- To ensure that the visual presentation of all stores represents the brand image.
- To take responsibility for all stock & associated assets within the store.
- To support the delivery of all Marketing Campaigns.
- To support the management of team members' competence to optimize & sustain sales performance and customer satisfaction.
- Responsibility to ensure that all mandatory training is carried out by all the team members and to take any relevant action.
- To seek & continuously develop knowledge of competitor activity & local Market Conditions
- To create a positive environment that results in stable retention and a reduction of labour turnover
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply along with a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.