£8.21 - £8.71 per hour + benefits
6 months ago
£8.21 - £8.71 (20 hour contract)
Are you the life and soul of the party?
Do you love the thought of standing on stage and entertaining customers?
Are you passionate about delighting customers?
THEN READ ON AS THIS ROLE MAY BE PERFECT FOR YOU!
Our client is one of the largest operators of retail Bingo, currently having 16 clubs across the UK.
The experience is all about ensuring customers have a great time from walking through the doors to leaving and feel they have been entertained and looked after - it's about the personal touch! Our clients venues utilise the latest technology in entertainment and they tailor this to their individual clubs. They offer their customers lots of fun but with a truly local flavour.
We are looking for an outgoing and confident individual to provide a unique service to our clients customers by welcoming them into their Clubs and then entertaining them whilst you call Bingo.
- Entertain and engage our customers on stage
- Have fun - embrace our 'Fun in Bingo' strategy
- Provide outstanding Customer service
- Welcome customers by meeting and greeting them when they arrive
- Call numbers
- Own and Host the overall Bingo session
- Celebrate wins creatively
- Have a strong understanding of our products
- Maximise use of our entertainment systems (Willow/Jigsaw)
- Promote the Club at external events by being a great brand ambassador
- Any other duties to support the smooth running of the Club
- An outgoing personality
- Confident and assured
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle difficult situations
- Clear and articulate when using the microphone
- Have a smart appearance
- Have a natural ability to interact with customers at all levels
Our hours of operation are from 11am to 10pm, 7 days per week, and work patterns will include afternoon, evening and weekend shifts, so flexibility is key.
- Free staff uniform
- Discounts on staff meals
- Contributory Corporate Health Cash Plan
If you feel this role is for you, then please send an up to date CV and cover letter through the above links.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.