Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £7.70 per hour + excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
Bartender- Premium Bar
£7.70 per hour (45 hours per week)
Our client is a one of the market leaders in wine on tap, which they serve at their premium pop up and mobile bars at various events around the UK in addition to their fixed-site bars. We are currently looking for a fun vibrant Bartender for their bar in Birmingham Grand Central, which serves their fantastic product range in addition to a wide array of cocktails and coffee, complimented by an Italian tapas & cichetti offering.
The ideal candidate will have experience at bartender level within a fast-paced, customer focused bar environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service in addition to delivering an exceptional experience from start to finish each day.
Excellent knowledge of cocktails would also be an advantage.
- At least 1 years experience of working behind a premium bar
- Exceptional, proven people skills
- A can do attitude
- Flexible working hours to suit business needs
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- A great sense of team work
- Experience in making cocktails (a bonus, but not required)
- A competitive pay package
- A progression path up the business as we open up more sites
- A great platform to build your knowledge in the drinks industry
- An excellent supporting team behind you
- A fun environment where we encourage our staff to be creative and look at ways of improving.
- Performance related bonus structure
This is a fantastic opportunity for a real enthusiastic, fun, energetic individual . If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here