Birmingham, West Midlands
£17000 - £19000 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
Hospitality Team Leader
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Supervisor/Team Leader to assist in the running of a very popular, high volume bar in Birmingham. This is a prestigious multinational brand with huge opportunities for career progression
Reporting in to the Bar Manager and responsible for a large team, we are looking for an aspiring leader with a passion for people development and strong operational skills to continue to take the venue forward.
You will be looking after both front of house and back of house teams, whilst liaising with members of staff from other areas of the venue.
The Ideal Team Leader will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience of leading a team
- Work alongside the Bar Manager to lead, motivate and inspire your team
- Be responsible for the day to day operations of the venue
- Have a passion for Food, Drink and Hospitality and delivering an exceptional level of service to our guests
- Have previous experience of working in a high end environment and looking after VIP guests
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Have a great personality and love interacting with guests
The successful candidate can expect:
- A competitive basic salary of between £17,000-19,000
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Plus many more exceptional benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fantastic venue. Working for this prestigious brand will offer great progression prospects for the right candidate.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.