£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Bar Manager, Watford
Exciting social entertainment concept
Want to be part of a brand that is going places? Want to work in an environment that is all about FUN! Our client is a HOT new entertainement venue that has seen amazing growth, with plenty more to come.
They are on the lookout for a talented Bar Manager to head up their site in Watford. A high volume, fast pace area of the business, this role will continue to excite, challenge and reward. Thsi brand has a fantastic team ethos, working together to acheive excellent results.
The Bar Manager is responsible for leading and directing all aspects of beverage operations including menu quality control, training, health and safety and high quality operations.
As a successful Bar Manager, you should:
- Own the fun!
- Bring everyone into play.
- Bring your 'A' Game each and every day.
- Lead by example by demonstrating our clients core Core Values.
- Be experienced in AND have a passion for cocktail bartending
- Have a big personality, to go with a big smile
- Be articulate with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a genuine desire to exceed guest expectations
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Extensive product knowledge, including cocktails, spirits and liqueurs
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maximizing sales while controlling costs
- Planning rotas, recruiting and training of the bar team
- Maintaining high standards behind the bar (drink quality, speed of service, cleanliness)
- Keeping up to date with licensing legislation and ensuring the bar team are in the know
- Being aware of compliance - health and safety at work, COSHH, etc
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bar Manager with a background in premium, multi-department hospitality operations to join a unique and innovative company, with the potential to develop as the company grows. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.