Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
£42000 - £43000 per annum + +Benefits
about 1 year ago
B1.1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Anglesey - North Wales
Salary up to £43,000k per annum
My client offers an exciting opportunity to work within an empowered and supportive environment, offering an extremely competitive package with great benefits!
They are looking to appoint a current type rated, experienced B1.1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer to join their team and carry out line, base and associated maintenance duties on a Texan T6 aircraft. You will be helping support the UK military air capability by playing a key part in the seamless progression of pilots through flight training.
B1.2 or B1.3 licence holders must be willing to have their license category converted to cover B1.1.
The Ideal Candidate:
Key Qualifications and Accountabilities:
- Good knowledge of CAA & EASA Regulations/Procedures
- Knowledge of EASA and MAA Part M and Part 145 approvals
- Supervisory experience in military/civilian aircraft engineering and maintenance of airworthiness standards
- Supervisor experience in Shift Control - desirable
- Recognised Aircraft Apprenticeship, Military/Civilian Experience, NVQ3 or equivalent
- Fixed/Rotary Wing Experience - desirable
- Detailed understanding of all Civil and Military Airworthiness Safety Regulations
- Articulate in written and oral communication
Technical Competencies Required:
- Provision of a CRS Signature to release aircraft to service
- Identify and rectify defects on aircraft
- Carry out and supervise schedule maintenances
- Complete all documentation in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures
- Promote Airworthiness, Safety Standards and Quality Control within an Aircraft Engineering environment at all times
- Knowledge and understanding of gas turbine engines (turbo props)
- Airframe/Propulsion Systems experience and knowledge
- Experience of undertaking ARCs
- Experience of anti-corrosion control and rectification on aircraft essential
- Experience with ejection seats preferred
- Provide and promote "On the Job Training"
- Promote and endorse a positive Quality and Health & Safety culture
- Good Engineering problem solving skills
- Champion the expected high standards of engineering excellence
- Positive Flexible "can-do" attitude is essential
- Stimulate an ability to work as part of a team
- Committed to demonstrating a two-way engagement with all customers and stakeholders
- IT Skills and proficient use of MS Office Applications is essential
- Current Human Factors
- Full UK Driving Licence
- £100k Life Assurance
- 25 days a year holiday.
- No weekend working (as long as flying hours met)
- Work pension scheme.
- PPE provided
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here