Erdington, West Midlands
£23000.00 - £24500.00 per annum + + Excellent benefits
23 days ago
Assistant Town Manager - Entertainment Venue
Salary up to £24,500pa DOE
My client puts people at the core of what they do, both team and customers. A rare opportunity has become available to join their team as an Assistant Town Manager. In this role you will be responsible for managing one site while supporting the running of another in close proximity.
As Assistant Town Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the entire running of the business ensuring that the shop is managed in the "best interests" of the company at all times of operation. You will take ownership for staff, supervisor and the management of the site only escalating issues where support is required for an outcome.
As Assistant Town Manager your main duties will include:
- People Development: Ensuring the life cycle of each team member is managed correctly, from recruiting, on boarding, training and development and nurturing great talent for future management.
- Financial Cash Control & Paperwork: Ensure that the end of day reports are reconciled correctly, all admin is completed accurately and reported, ensuring that you are keeping control of store labour spends and costs.
- Standards: Set the expectations for the team in all areas of the business, from communication, customer service and teamwork. You will be living and breathing the company visions and values each and every shift.
- Security & Safety: Oversee and ensure that the venue is safe for visitor and staff. Conduct regular health and safety checks and reporting any immediate issues.
As Assistant Town Manager you will be:
- From a customer facing environment, Retail, Hospitality, leisure
- Experienced in managing a team, no small that 3.
- Bringing you experience from a similar role, with a minimum of 2 years service.
- Knowledgeable about managing the P&L and working towards targets and KPI's
- A team player, thriving to be the best out on the high street.
- Commercially aware, able to understand trends and habit of your customers in order to put actions in place to improve the venues revenue.
Due to the nature of this business, you will be required to work weekends and occasional evenings, therefore it is imperative that you can commit to working these shift patterns.
You will receive a warm welcome into the business and provided with an in depth induction, you will continually developed in order to grow your management career.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!