£19000 - £20000 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Assistant Store Manager - Premium Menswear
£19.000 - £20.000 + benefits
This iconic luxury menswear brand is seeking to appoint an Assistant Store Manager to develop and lead their store team in Liverpool.
With both Ready to Wear and Made to Measure departments this is a fantastic opportunity for an Assisstant Store Manager / Deputy Manager / Floor Manager to join a leading customer service focused menswear retailer in Liverpool. This company are well known for providing customers with a first class shopping experience.
To be a successful Assistant Store Manager for this brand you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities.
Assistant Store Manager - the role:
- To support the Manager with the day to day operations and staffing
- Delivery of an exceptional customer experience
- To open and close the store
- Working within the company guidelines to achieve the stores financial targets
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is given and measured against set objectives
- Support the Store Manager with the recruitment and induction of employees
- Management of store housekeeping and visual merchandising in line with company guidelines
- To maintain optimal stock levels and drive staff productivity
Assistant Store Manager - the person:
- You will have proven retail experience within the luxury fashion industry
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service and visual excellence
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting to change
- An ability to maximise sales
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a current Assisstant Store Manager / Deputy Manager / Floor Manager / Supervisor working for a premium / luxury fashion retailer.
If you wish to discuss this exciting opportunity further please email your CV to rebeccamorris@c2recruitment
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here