£18000 - £19000 per annum
5 months ago
NEW STORE OPENING- EXPANDING LIFESTYLE BRAND
Assistant Store Manager Required
Salary up to £19,000 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits
Our client is an expanding lifestyle brand who offers high quality products. They are looking for an experienced Fashion Assistant Store Manager who is passionate about driving sales and customer service. You must have a proven track record in achieving sales and be passionate about people development. This is a key store so they are looking for a strong calibre candidate to assist in the management of this branch.
Due to the fact this is a brand new store for this retailer you will be instrumental in ensuring its success in Edinburgh by introducing the brand to the local community both in store and online.
As the Assistant Store Manager you will report to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the store in Edinburgh.
- Accountable for the store KPI's, driving both sales and service
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Develop in-store opportunities to increase sales
- Develop the customer experience to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Ensure very high retail standards in store
- Hold events in store to increase customer awareness and loyalty
- Lead and develop the store team
- Drive customer recruitment locally for both the store and online
- Liaise with head office as and when required
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing retailer with lots of opportunities for progression!!!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will be a current Assistant Store Manager from a premium fashion background who is passionate about offering high levels of customer and client service.
You will be a highly motivated person who is pro active and commercially focused.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.