£19000.00 - £19500 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 2 months ago
Assistant Store Manager
Salary up to £19,500 per annum depending on experience plus benefits including bonus
An exceptional opportunity to join a leading lifestyle retailer in the position of Assistant Store Manager. This company is rich in history and is looking for a motivated and inspirational leader to support the Store Manager with the smooth running of this store.
As Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Burford store reporting into the Store Manager.
- Ensure all store KPI's are achieved and exceeded
- Coach and develop your team to deliver successful store performances
- Maximise sales opportunities within the store
- Ensure high levels of visual merchandising within the store
- Ensure excellent customer service is offered and maintained
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Use effective communication across the area
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety rules and procedures
- Monitor, summarise and report on competing business activities
- Retail management experience required, in the fashion sector ideally across menswear and ladieswear
- Commercially focussed, with proven ability to drive and increase sales
- People-orientated with a passion to create an environment for continuous development
- KPI focused and customer service orientated
- Passionate about the lifestyle or outdoors sector of retail
- Professional, motivated and leads by example
- Ambassador for the company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Results driven and a high achiever
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion for this role then please send your CV for review.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.