£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + + bonus and benefits
2 months ago
Assistant Store Manager - Ladies Lifestyle Brand
Bath - 40 hours per week
c£18,000 - £20,000 per annum DOE + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client is a growing ladies lifestyle brand and they are currently looking for an Assistant Store Manager for their established store in Bath.
Reporting to the Store Manager you will support them with the day-to-day running of the store, you will demonstrate excellent people management skills and understand the importance of motivating the team to deliver exceptional levels of customer service whilst driving revenue.
Applicants need to be experienced in retail, ideally fashion, love providing excellent customer service, hardworking and enthusiastic about the brand.
Assistant Store Manager - The Role:
- A Champion of delivering exceptional customer service. Exhibits a friendly, open and honest approach and demonstrates a willingness to help.
- Ability to deal with customer enquiries professionally and effectively and communicate at all levels.
- Assists with the execution of floor moves and promotions.
- Ensure products are fully replenished and deliveries are processed onto the sales floor in a timely manner.
- Confident in dealing with till point systems.
- Be ambitious, hardworking and passionate about the brand.
- Ensure Company policies, procedures and controls are followed
- Key holder.
Assistant Store Manager - Key Skills Required:
- Proactive and sales driven.
- Strong numeracy skills
- Working knowledge of IT systems.
- Hands on approach.
Assistant Store Manager - The Benefits:
- Salary: c£18,000 - £20,000 DOE with a 6% annual bonus, KPI dependant
- An annual uniform (clothing allowance) is provided free.
- Generous staff discount
- 28 weeks holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Workplace pension (Auto enrolment)
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion for this role then please apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.