£20572 - £21192 per annum + Great Benefits
18 days ago
Royal Trinity Hospice
Assistant Shop Manager
Salary: £20,572 - £21,192 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week
Location: various locations across central and south west London
How would you like to be part of a team whose ambition is to become 'London's answer to sustainable fashion' whilst also making a difference to the lives of those facing life-limiting illness in the community?
As an Assistant Manager at one of our charity shops you will play a key role in supporting the vital funding needed to support the free care provided by Royal Trinity Hospice. As the oldest hospice in the UK, we provide compassionate end of life care and support to patients and their families across seven London boroughs.
About the role
If you can drive sales from donated goods, manage the stockroom and shop floor, merchandise and create visual displays, engage with retail campaigns, provide fantastic customer service and promote the hospice, this could be the perfect fit for you.
Skills and experience
- Retail experience either in the commercial or charity sectors
- Experience of dealing with the public face to face and over the telephone
- Knowledge of the charity retail sector
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Benefits of working at Trinity
- A generous 27 days annual leave increasing to 29 after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years, plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked will be given back in lieu).
- Group personal pension scheme
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme
- Store discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- London Living Wage employer
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!