£22000 - £23000 per annum + + benefits
4 months ago
Retail Assistant Manager - Ladieswear
Salary: up to £23,000 per annum+ benefits
Full time 37.5 hrs
Our client is an award winning multi-channel retailer, this is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as an Assistant Manager in Cambridge.
To be a successful Assistant Manager, you will have sound retail management experience with the ability to drive a team to achieve fantastic sales and service, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail. You will be a commercially minded Manager with a real passion for people.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Driving sales and service within the store, ensuring the best possible customer service is provided
- Training and development of the team
- Assisting with or supporting local events or partnerships
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially appealing
- Ensuring excellent profitability of the store
Assistant Manager Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong management experience gained within retail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative and good eye for detail
- Strong people skills
- Commercially minded Manager
- Highly motivated and passionate about retail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company who prides themselves on providing employees with a fun and rewarding environment to work.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.