Pulborough, West Sussex
£23000 - £24000 per annum + + benefits
about 1 month ago
Assistant Restaurant Manager - Full time
Salary up to £24,000 + benefits
We are currently seeking a superstar Assistant Restaurant Manager to support with the running of a restaurant in Washington, Pulborough. You must have experience in a similar role. This role includes duties in both the kitchen and front of house.
You must have established kitchen/managerial experience, to include leading a team, food ordering, record keeping, menu planning, rotas and maintaining profit margins. You must thrive working within a fast paced environment with a high turnover.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Full day to day running of the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Manager
- Generating business
- Organising and planning the staff rota
- Stock orders & rotation
- Staff training and recruitment
- Health & safety practice
- Dealing with sales forecast and P&L accounts
- Dealing with HR issues such as appraisals and disciplinaries
The ideal candidate must have:
- You must have established kitchen/managerial experience
- A strong understanding of the ordering process and the importance of stock control
- The ability to work to and meet budgetary requirements
- The ability to motivate and lead the rest of the team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family run business that offer lots training and support, along with the opportunity to develop a long lasting career.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.