£23000 - £25000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Assistant Restaurant Manager- Garden Centre
Circa £24,000 per annum
My Client offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of a family-owned garden centre group with 15 centres & Café Bars across West London, Surrey, Berkshire & Sussex.
Reporting to the restaurant manager you will be required to manage and control the Restaurant / Café Bar, its staff and resources, creating an attractive and friendly eating environment, and achieving planned sales and profit targets
- Alternate weekends off
- Sociable working hours
- Great progression opportunities
- Work towards goals set out in the business plan
- To recruit, motivate and develop an effective customer service and catering team.
- To ensure the delivery of budgeted sales and cost targets, and sustained growth
- To champion customer service standards within the restaurant / coffee shop
- To optimise stock availability and control wastage
- To manage, motivate and develop staff to ensure they do their job to the best of their ability
- To ensure that Company Health and Safety and Security procedures are applied within areas of responsibility
- To ensure staff are assigned to shift patterns and meal breaks to maximise efficiency and ensure optimum levels of customer service
- To contribute constructively to the retail management team
- Safeguard Company property against theft, loss or abuse, and investigate all reported security issues
If this sounds like your next move - please apply including a copy of your CV and salary expectations.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here