North Yorkshire, England
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Great Benefits
5 months ago
Assistant Merchandiser - Leading Premium Retailer
Salary up to £28,000 per annum plus benefits
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
An amazing opportunity as arisen to join a leading, premium retailer in the role of Assistant Merchandiser based in their beautiful head office situated in the gorgeous town of Harrogate.
Reporting into the Head of Merchandising you will support the Merchandising team with executing and delivering department plans and KPI's. You will deliver season actions to drive trade and maximise sales and profit opportunities and you will assist the Merchandiser in managing critical path, to ensure the right products are in the right place at the right time to ensure maximum customer availability.
- Supporting the Merchandiser in agreeing the strategy and targets for the season
- Prepares and issues weekly management information and reports
- Analyses sales data, identifying issues and trends, interpreting results and providing sound recommendations
- Regular communication with retail stores and third parties on performance, promotions and stock levels
- Managing key stakeholders to ensure maximal efficiency through the supply chain
- Manages the intake and replenishment of stock into the business, retail stores and third parties.
- Adapting and updating distribution plans to reflect current performance.
- Effectively manages and contributes towards sale periods
- Managing product flow - setting up for new seasons, ensuring accurate at all times, highlighting key changes weekly
- Managing day to day problems/issues that arise in the absence of the Merchandiser
- Multi-channel merchandising expertise at Assistant Merchandiser level. Must incorporate experience of merchandising own sourced products.
- Supplier management experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Commercially minded and business orientated
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Decision maker and problem solver
- Analytical and results driven
- Passion for retail and fashion
This is an excellent opportunity to join a retailer who really value their staff, the business is built with strong values in mind and they have a strong culture based on core values.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you then apply today…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.