City of London, London
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Great Benefits
5 months ago
Assistant Merchandiser - Leading Retailer
Salary up to £26,000 per annum plus benefits
An amazing opportunity as arisen to join a leading, growing retailer in the role of Assistant Merchandiser.
Reporting into the Head of Buying and Merchandising you will take responsibility for stock management and enjoy working with and analysing data. You will need to be highly motivated, driven and have a high attention to detail to be successful in this role.
- Run companywide and range specific reports weekly to aid sales meeting discussions
- Analyse range performance, pass data to buyer and make recommendations based on the information
- Identify gaps in ranges and suggest product types and price points that should be considered
- Work with buyer to manage the product life cycle and recommend deletions
- Attend and input into budget, product and sales meetings to help develop range strategy
- Communicate to stores as required
- Create allocations in Merchandise Assistants absence or as required
- Manage Merchandise Assts workload to help you achieve all of the above
- Manage the information flow to Merchandise Admin to ensure data integrity is maintained
- Manage supplier relationships with other team members
- Conduct regular store and competitor visits
- You will be currently working at a Senior MAA or Allocator level and be ready for the next move or you will be an existing Assistant Merchandiser wanting to join a new retailer that can offer future career progression and excellent opportunities for development
- You will be passionate about retail and growing your career within Merchandising
- You will have excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent numerate and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of preparing allocations and working with automatic replenishment systems
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Strong time management skills
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you then apply today…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.