£21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Assistant Manager - Fast Food
£21,000 to £25,000 per annum + excellent bonus
My client is a franchise operator with a large portfolio of some of the world's most recognised fast food and quick service brands; they are now looking for Assistant Managers to join them to support their expansion plans. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting brand that is recognised as a global leader in the fast food industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager or Shift Manager within a fast-paced branded environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Deputise for the Restaurant Manager when required, completing relevant tasks as required.
· Create a customer focused environment and manage all customer complaints in line with company policy.
· Support and assist in maximising the profitability of the restaurant by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs eg labour, food.
· Complete all shift/daily paperwork and assist in the completion of the weekly and monthly paperwork.
· All statutory and company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene regulations must be strictly adhered to at all times and corrective action taken in a timely manner as necessary.
- Ensure that the correct level of supplies are ordered, deliveries checked and that stock levels are monitored on a daily and weekly basis and any discrepancies fully investigated and reported.
If this Assistant Manager role sounds like it could be the next move in your career and you have the experience that we are looking for, then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.