£19000 - £21000 per annum + Great Benefits
8 months ago
Assistant Manager Required
Leading British Fashion Brand
Wimbledon Centre Court
Salary up to £21,000 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits
Our client is a beautiful ladies fashion brand who offer high quality products in a boutique store environment. The retailer is well established and is known for providing the very best in customer service.
They are looking for an experienced Fashion Assistant Store Manager who is passionate about driving sales and customer service. You must have a proven track record in the role of Assistant Manager in achieving sales and be passionate about people development. This is a key store so they are looking for a strong calibre Assistant Manager o assist in the management of this branch.
As the Assistant Manager you will report to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the store in Wimbledon.
- Accountable for the store KPI's, driving both sales and service
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Develop in-store opportunities to increase sales
- Develop the customer experience to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Ensure very high retail standards in store
- Hold events in store to increase customer awareness and loyalty
- Lead and develop the store team
- Drive customer recruitment locally for both the store and online
- Liaise with head office as and when required
- Ensure the store is visually appealing to customers
- Currently be working in a similar role within a fashion retailer or one to one customer service focused retailer at the level of Assistant Manager or Branch Manager
- Strong commercial and visual skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Motivated and driven individual
- Passion for fashion
- Customer service focused
- KPI focused
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will be a current Assistant Store Manager/Concession Manager/Store Manager/Branch Manager from a fashion background who is passionate about offering high levels of customer and client service. You will be a highly motivated person who is pro active and commercially focused.
This is an excellent opportunity, so if you are interested please apply today….
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.