West End, London
£19000 - £20000 per annum + Great Benefits
about 1 month ago
Assistant Manager Required
Charity Fashion Store
Salary c£20,000 per annum + great benefits
37.5 Hours per week (including weekends) (10am-6pm Mon-Sat, 11am-5pm Sun)
My client is a very successful and growing charity organisation, with over 30 stores across the UK; they continue to expand their store portfolio. They are looking for Assistant Manager across several of their stores. This expanding charity retailer will shortly open their 31st store and they are looking for high calibre, commercial managers to join the company and to lead the stores to success. This is an amazing time to join this great organisation.
To be a successful assistant manager with my client you will have sound fashion retail management experience with the ability to drive a team to achieve fantastic sales and service, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail. You will be a commercially minded Manager with a real passion for people!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Driving sales and service within the store, ensuring the best possible customer service is provided
- You will be responsible for building key relationships within the local community
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard
- Staff scheduling
- Dealing with HR issues
- Visual merchandising
- Ensuring excellent profitability of the store
Assistant Manager Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong management experience gained within retail fashion
- Knowledge of the charity sector and working with volunteers, passion for the sector
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative and good eye for detail
- IT literate
- Strong budgetary management skills
- Strong people skills
- Commercially minded Manager
- Highly motivated and passionate about charity retailing
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing charity organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management, please do not hesitate to apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.