Up to £23300.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
8 days ago
Assistant Manager - Fast Food
£23,300 per annum (35 hours per week) + bonus + excellent benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading motorway service operators, who operates franchise agreements within their sites with several leading retail and hospitality brands. Currently we are recruiting for an Assistant Manager to support the Unit Manager in running a busy fast food unit at their site in Toddington.
As Assistant Manager you will support the Unit Manager in delivering exceptional customer service and budgeted profit and achieving operational efficiency of the unit by driving sales, operational standards and ensuring brand compliance by developing your team. You will have enthusiasm to deliver outstanding customer service and retain good customer relations, and the ability to lead a motivated team. A flexible approach to working hours/environment and ability to communicate confidently to all is a key part of this role.
- Champion customer service and create a culture of service and sales, leading by example by providing a hands-on approach
- Assist in the handling and resolution of customer complaints in line with company procedures
- Recruitment, training and the development of the team and support with the monitoring of team performance and conduct
- Ensure that the unit is operated in line with all brand requirements, policies and procedures
- Maximising sales through effective merchandising and marketing in line with brand standards
- Ensure all standards, health and food safety legislative checks are completed and that all necessary remedial action is taken/issues are escalated
- Ensure the unit is running efficiently and profitably, by ensuring that all basic cost controls are in place and company targets are met
- Manage and achieve stock holding within targets
- Monitor unit KPI's ensuring targets are met
- Life assurance scheme
- Company pension
- Up to 60% employee discount and additional family & friends discount cards issued with length of service
- Cash and voucher awards via the reward and recognition scheme
- Structured training and development programmes
If you are an experienced Assistant Manager with a background in QSR/fast food who is looking for an exciting new role with further development opportunities, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.