£18000.00 - £20000 per annum + Great Benefits
13 days ago
Assistant Store Manager
Salary £18,000- £20,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits
With 165 years heritage, this brand origins lie in and encompass distinctive country living and adventure. Taking inspiration from these roots, they offer quality apparel which is timeless and functional. Using cutting edge technology, style and comfort they present their customers with the best Fly-Fishing gear on the market. A companywide passion for Dog's, young or old, big or small we have a product for all.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager for on of our clients stores based on the historic high street, in Stockbridge, Hampshire. Having opened the doors in 1985, Stockbridge was my clients first and longest established store in the UK and has been successfully trading for 36 years.
The primary role is to support the Store Manager in the operational running of the stores and to have the ability to successfully cover managerial responsibilities in their absence. A proven ability to coach and encourage the team to exceed sales targets. Candidates will have previous supervisory experience working within a similar retail environment.
- Supporting the team in building, developing and maintaining customer acquisition, ensuring repeat visits and customer loyalty by delivering exceptional customer service.
- Create and deliver a first-class shopping experience for their esteemed clientele by finding ways to delight and inspire the customers.
- Maintain impeccable visual merchandising standards throughout the store.
- Assisting customers with their retail purchases, including link selling and till procedures.
- Assisting with organisation and running of in-store marketing, social media, and events to drive brand recognition and sales.
- Provide management cover during store manager absence.
- Assist with coaching and motivating the store team to reach their highest potential.
- Support the manager to ensure the store has adequate staff cover, producing and maintaining schedules and time-sheets.
- Assist and support other retail stores when management cover is required, as part of ongoing development.
- Previous experience at Supervisor level or above is essential, including developing and leading a team in a commercial, sales-driven environment.
- Success in selling and merchandising women's apparel.
- A confident, highly motivated and consistently organised Manager with natural warmth in their approach to both customers and the team, and ability to have fun.
- A keen passion for the brand and enthusiasm for the products, with a willingness to learn more about each department including Fly fishing and Dogs.
- Ability to prioritise, delegate and multi-task whilst maintaining an outstanding level of customer service.
The hours are full time, working five days out of seven, including weekends on a rota basis
- Up to 60% staff discount
- Three times annual salary life assurance
- 33 days holiday
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Plus more
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!