£18000 - £19000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Assistant Manager / Supervisor - Luxury Interiors
£18,000 - £19,000 + benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager / Supervisor to lead the store team to provide an outstanding customer experience at their store in the Oxford area.
Supervisor - The Role:
- Lead the team to believe in and embrace the brand core values
- Create a sense of enjoyment and engagement
- Support training in customer service and products
- Develop each individual to reach their full potential
- Sustain a consistent and fabulous customer journey
Supervisor - The Person:
- Previous Supervisory or Team Leader experience, ideally in a luxury retail environment.
- Able to lead, motivate and inspire the team
- The ability to make decisions and be proactive
- A friendly and outgoing person with a confident and articulate manner
- A good eye for display design and a good knowledge of the furniture/home furnishings market.
This role would suit a Supervisor / experienced Senior Sales Associate with a luxury furniture / interiors / fashion background.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.