£20000 - £22000 per annum + bonus + benefits
5 months ago
Assistant Manager - Sports Retail
Salary £22,000 + bonus + benefits
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to work with one of the largest sporting retailers in the UK. With over 100 stores across the UK and Ireland, exciting growth plans and market leading products, now would be a great time to join!
Assistant Manager - The Role:
- Motivate, lead, coach and drive the team to achieve store objectives, targets and KPI's
- Effectively communicate Company and store information through daily briefs, task lists and team meetings
- Induct and train all staff members efficiently and encourage the personal development of team members, utilising in house training platforms.
- Manage team performance, identify and promote good performance and effectively deal with under-performance.
- Assist the Store Manager to manage shrinkage in store; deliver stock-take results in line with Company expectations.
- Maintain knowledge of new and ongoing trends within the market and identify competitor activity
Assistant Manager - The Person:
- At least 12 months proven experience in an Assistant Manager or Supervisor capacity.
- Commercially aware, encouraging high performance from a customer service focused team.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Has a positive outlook, is outgoing, friendly and approachable.
- Promotes the benefits of team working, encouraging team members to buy into goals and targets.
- Coaches and develops individuals, praising and recognising achievements.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing retailer and a market leader in their field, if you are interested, please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.