£23000 - £26000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Assistant Manager - QSR/Coffee Shop
Up to £26,000 per annum + benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading restaurant groups with a wide portfolio of brands, who are continuing to expand rapidly. To support them with their current success and future plans, we are currently looking for an Assistant Manager for a quick service restaurant in Bristol Airport. This high volume coffee shop offers a varied menu available on a grab-and-go or eat-in basis, including the finest quality coffee and a wide selection of breakfast items, snacks and salads.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant or Deputy Manager within a high-volume, QSR or coffee shop environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Manager will include:
- Supporting the General Manager in all aspects of managing the unit and taking on full responsibility for the site in their absence
- Taking a hands-on approach to the day to day running of the unit
- Coaching and developing your team to be the best
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Managing labour costs on your shifts
- Cost-efficient stock control and ordering
- Overseeing recruitment, appraisals, performance management and action plans alongside the General Manager
- Ensuring that the restaurant provides a safe environment for both staff and customers
Applicants must be:
- Flexible to work a variety of shift patterns, including early mornings
- Able to provide employment references for the past 5 years, with no gaps in their employment
- Able to pass a DBS and various airport security checks
- Eligible to qualify for an airport pass
- Fully eligible to work in the UK
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, passionate and innovative Assistant Manager in a demanding environment. If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.