£18000 - £19000 per annum
6 months ago
Assistant Manager - QSR
Nottingham - New Opening
Up to £19,000 per annum + bonus
We are currently looking to speak to experienced Assistant Managers with a background in quick service restaurants. Our client is a quick service brand with a unique concept, offering authentic Italian street food that is freshly prepared on site, complimented by the finest Italian coffee. They have a small portfolio of managed and franchised stores at present which is set to expand, making this a fantastic time to join the company as an Assistant Manager!
The ideal candidate will have experience at management level within a fast-paced, food focused environment, will be passionate about the industry and have high levels of energy to deal with a fast paced business; in addition to demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service and a strong commercial awareness.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager will include:
- Supporting the Store Manager in all aspects of managing the store
- Taking a hands-on approach to the day-to-day running of the store
- Scheduling labour in line with a budget
- Cost-efficient stock control and ordering
- Coaching and developing your team to be the best
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Ensuring that the restaurant provides a safe environment for both staff and customers, complying with all food safety and health & safety regulations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, growing company who can offer strong career progression for the right people. If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.