£24000 - £27000 per annum + benefits
19 days ago
Assistant Manager - North London
Fast Food / QSR - NEW OPENING
£24,000 to £27,000 per annum
Our client is a franchise partner to one of the world's most recognised fast food and quick service restaurant brands; they are currently looking for Assistant Managers to join them to support their expansion plans. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part an ambitious and growing company, representing an exciting brand that is recognised globally.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager or Store Manager within a fast-paced branded restaurant environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Manage the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
- Ensure that all Team Member positions are executed according to their responsibilities, ensuring that customer service is a priority at all times.
- Help the Restaurant Manager assess the team and provide input on employee relations, team conflict, recognition, etc.
- Handle people issues as they occur and determine issues that need to be escalated to the Restaurant Manager.
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, and hiring Team Members
- Assist with profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labour, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate action.
- Assist with facility maintenance and ensure health and safety standards are followed at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, people focused company where you will receive excellent progression opportunities. To apply for this role, please click the below links, attaching your CV and cover letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.