West End, London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Great Benefits
2 months ago
Assistant Manager - Progressive QSR brand
Salary up to £25,000 per annum + bonus
We are currently looking to speak to experienced Assistant or Deputy Managers with a background in coffee shops, food retail or quick service retail units. Our client is a growing quick service brand offering quality coffee and sweet treats in some of the UK's busiest shopping destinations, with a portfolio of 15 UK stores at present which is continuing to expand. They are currently looking for an experienced Assistant or Deputy Manager to work in the unit based in Islington, London.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- To assist with the management of store operations within guidelines provided by the Company with the aim of achieving high levels of profit, standards and customer service
- To ensure that branch running costs are kept to a minimum whilst maintaining standards.
- To ensure that sales targets are achieved whilst working and other KPI's are hit as dictated by your Store Manager
- To ensure that high quality of food hygiene standards are maintained
- To ensure that shelves are always freshly stocked, unsold food is disposed of in accordance with guidelines and wastage is monitored
- To assist the Store Manager to recruit, train, motivate and develop branch staff and supervisors, to enable them to run the branch in the absence of the Manager
The ideal Manager….
- Must have passion, commitment and genuine leadership ability
- Must have previous experience in management position essential ideally gained in a fast food or retail environment
- Must be able to manage and motivate your team to achieve results
- Must have an understanding of sales targets and budgets and how these are achieved
- Must be a good communicator with people at all levels - staff, customers and Directors of the Company
- Must be a team player who is happy to share ideas with fellow colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, growing company who can offer strong career progression for the right people. If this sounds like the right role for you and you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.