£16000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
Assistant Manager - Premium Footwear
£16,000 - £18,000 + Benefits
Maternity cover (12 months)
This leading premium footwear retailer is looking to recruit an Assistant Manager for their store in Inverness for a temporary period of 12 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Assistant Manager or experienced Supervisor to join a customer service focused retailer.
To be a successful Assistant Manager for this brand you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to ensure that you can maximises all sales opportunities.
Assistant Store Manager - the role:
- To support the Manager with the day to day operations and staffing
- Delivery of an exceptional customer experience
- To open and close the store
- Working within the company guidelines to achieve the stores financial targets
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is given and measured against set objectives
- Support the Store Manager with the recruitment and induction of employees
- Management of store housekeeping and visual merchandising in line with company guidelines
- To maintain optimal stock levels and drive staff productivity
Assistant Store Manager - the person:
- You will have proven retail experience within the premium fashion industry
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service and visual excellence
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting to change
- An ability to maximise sales
This position would suit an established Assistant Store Manager or a very experienced Supervisor looking for their next step.
To discuss this exciting opportunity further please call Tracey Pattison 01743 770280 or send your CV to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Retail Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Retail is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within retail meaning we truly understand the industry firsthand.