Manchester, Greater Manchester
£19000 - £22000 per annum + bonus
9 months ago
Assistant Manager - Premium Bar
Up to £22,000 + bonus
Our client is a one of the market leaders in wine on tap, which they serve at their premium pop up and mobile bars at various events around the UK in addition to their fixed-site bars. The company is currently expanding their fixed-site operations, therefore we are recruiting for Assistant Managers for their new bar due to open in the Manchester Arndale Centre. This premium bar will serve their fantastic product range in addition to a wide array of cocktails and coffee, complimented by a carefully matched food offering.
The ideal candidate will have experience at management level within a fast-paced, customer focused bar environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service in addition to the ability to train and develop a motivated team. Experience with food preparation and excellent knowledge of wine and cocktails would also be an advantage.
- Leading the site and the team of staff in the absence of the General Manager
- Assist the General Manager in achieving monthly budgets and targets set by Head Office
- Cost-efficient stock control and minimising wastage
- Coaching and developing your team to be the best
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Taking responsibility for the presentation of the bar and products served
- Ensuring health and safety and food hygiene regulations are adhered to
- Be aware of industry trends and be involved in creating promotional offers
This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative, customer focused Assistant Manager with experience in a fast-paced, premium bar environment. If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.